28 March 2015

Journalism Auto-Fiction

Self Portrait
David Bowie

My Life As a Dog
It’s My Life!

If I haven’t said it yet... let me (re)introduce myself: one day I was born and soon I thought words were important. The light they transgress, the actions they articulate, the so-many-meanings they convey. It’s all a misunderstanding to steal from Jean-Luc Godard or Abbas Kiarostami.
Often, when I write about a topic, a review, a preview, I interfere... I call it “journalism auto-fiction”!
When I properly understand what I mean, I’ll bell you... For now, do your best!

David Bowie Is / The Next Day #album “review” #exhibition #EastAfrica #V&A
http://babylondonorbital.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/david-bowie-is-v.html

The beauty and the ugly #exhibition #Japan #Tsunami #Thames #History #OnRepeat

Dollmania #MortonBartlett #HorseHospital #ChapmanBrothers #CindySherman #Hackney

10 #BrianEno #Demo #KenLoach #Iraq #TonyBlair #Anniversary

Pat Collins Silence #film #landscape #walking #Ireland #DepecheMode #EnjoyTheSilence #Amazonia

London Middle East #RachidTaha #exhibition #V&A #MiddleEast #GolborneRoad #History

Becoming Picasso #exhibition #CourtaultGallery #Picasso #JeffBuckley #Morphine #KirkLake

Stuart Redler Black and White Africa #exhibition #Africa #Photo #Malaria

Foreign Bodies / Common Grounds #exhibition #Wellcome #Africa #Asia #Europe #Disease #Science #Art

Thomas Jorion #photo #AbandonedPlaces #World #Paris #Normandy #Castles

Pieter Nooten Haven #Music #Xymox #Gothic #Electronica #Africa #4AD #VaughanOliver

Withnail & I #phot #exhibition #film #RichardEGrant #EdLewis #RiversideStudios

Erwin Blumenfeld #exhibition #photo #color #ReynaldoLuza #Peru #Fashion

Diluvial #Music #GlobalWarming #water #EasternUK #Elsewhere

Millie Brown #vomit #color #ayahuasca

Brian Lobel Devised #Facebook #cancer #AlainBashung #Gangster

Hysteria #”feminism”




Contact:
T: @Sybillebbldnrbt


No comments:

Post a Comment